Okay, so your plane wrecks on a freaky island with bizarre animal life and a wierd time traveling wheel thingie in the middle. Those things have nothing to do with this story though, so you ignore them. You don’t have any tools or food, so you’re probably gonna die pretty soon.
You’re completely alone, and the following items were not destroyed by the crash:
A DVD player
A September 2008 issue of People
Two movies (you get to pick which ones)
And one half of a book (it got torn in the crash, and CLINCHER: you only get the 2nd half)
1. Which movies did you choose?
2. If the DVD player only has enough batteries for one viewing, which one do you watch?
3. Which book did you choose, and why?
4. What will you do with the essentially useless periodical that just happened to survive the crash?
5. A polar bear tries to eat you only an hour after you crash. What do you throw at it?